Steel Gun-Drilled Driveshaft w/1310 re-greasable U-Joint
Now available with a re-greasable 1310 U-joint. Strange Oval’s driveshaft, for the Northeast modified’s, has been running on cars for over 3 years and eliminates all vibration. Bulletproof construction offering years of serviceable life. Added yoke clearance allows for 22° of misalignment (compared to 14° with others). Fits TEO, Bicknell or Troyer.
• Up to 22° of misalignment angle (the competition allows for a max. 14°)
• 22 1/8” closed length “center-to-center” of U-joints
• 14.1 Lbs. total weight for assembly 32 spline driveshaft is 14% torsionally stronger in splined area compared to 16 spline shaft Both slip yokes, pinion & transmission yokes will fit all aftermarket driveshafts as well.
• AISI 4340 steel forged, fully machined and through-hardened driveshaft slip yokes
• AISI 4140 steel billet, fully machined and through-hardened, pinion yoke and transmission yoke with proper clearance to eliminate binding between yoke and u-joint
• High strength heat treated billet U-bolts straps (cannot be over-tightened)
• Through-hardened Hy-Tuf steel gun-drilled driveshaft
• 1310 Series SPICER grease-able U-joints
• 12-point aircraft locknuts